nuxcjg8718 发表于 2017-4-20 13:19:11

Chaussures Louboutin Four don't treat pet giants inverse _624

He spoke during the mobile phone ringing, the voice of Zhuo Yaohui paused, he pulls out a mobile phone looked at the caller, but did not rush through,Air Max 90, just slightly raised his eyes,Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes, continue to say,Red Bottom Shoes, "but, unfortunately, you don't deserve it." Zhao Yimei sat on the big bed of the hotel, and cut his nails into his palm. The heart is a little bit of crack of pain, let her unexpectedly unexpectedly what expression to react, and then she heard him pick up the phone and shouted, "cloud element?" "What happened to Professor Qin?" "Well, don't worry. I'll be right there." He quickly left, the door closed in the ears of the sound of the echo,Chanel Outlet, echo, echo. Zhao Yimei suddenly felt his strength was taken away, and she didn't even have the strength to stand up. Line of sight swept into the room, these years have passed,Mont Blanc, the hotel should have been renovated,Yeezy Boost 350, the layout of the room is more or less a little change,Chaussures Louboutin, or may not have a defense, but can not remember. She slowly for a long time to stand up, legs like a sense of their own,Ray Ban Solbriller, she went to the bed side wall position. Here is a circular seat, Zhao Yimei standing next to her body against a wall sliding down against the wall she sat on the carpet legs bend in the chest, arms tightly embrace legs, knees against the jaw. That day, she is not so, spent the night?! Zheng Ye stood on the edge of the bed, between the two people is only a step away, but he did not dare to close, squatting on the ground with a strong effort to rake the hair to apologize, "Mei,Burberry Outlet, I was wrong, I'm sorry,New Balance, I'm sorry, you forgive me. I would never do anything to you......" But no matter how sorry he was, she couldn't believe him. Does Zheng Ye love her? No doubt, he loves her. Zhao Yimei heart is very clear, perhaps because of this clear, let her no reason to believe him. Her wishful thinking, no one would like to hurt their loved ones. But she was wrong. This evening, let Zhao Yimei thoroughly understand, she and Zheng Ye maybe even ordinary friends did not have to do. However, this night, through Zheng Ye, she also thoroughly see her. She hated and hated Zheng Ye so much that she knew how much she hated and hated her. The feeling, despair and truth. So, Zhao Yimei saw Zheng Ye as if to see herself. She hates hate him, while his sympathy. Like, compassion for herself. In fact, I did not dare to expect Zhuo Yaohui's forgiveness, but the heart of the deep or a small voice to cheer him up, I hope he can forgive her. Right now, I really heard him in his mouth.Articles Connexes:

Swarovski Outlet

Hermes Belt Four don't treat pet giants inverse _136

Kenzo Four don't treat pet giants inverse _1022

蓝蓝的天空 发表于 2017-4-20 13:36:44

{:6_560:}

蓝蓝的天空 发表于 2017-4-20 13:38:12

蓝蓝的天空 发表于 2017-4-20 13:36

{:6_554:}

蓝蓝的天空 发表于 2017-4-20 13:39:47

蓝蓝的天空 发表于 2017-4-20 13:38

{:6_554:}

页: [1]